I’m Rasmus Bååth and, as most people, I’m many things:
- A data scientist with an interest in statistical modeling, Bayesian statistics, and statistics education, but who’s mostly worked with data munging, machine learning, and DataOps.
- A big fan of the statistical programming environment R who, somewhat reluctantly, mostly works in Python.
- An x-researcher with a PHD from Lund University Cognitive Science.
- A serial buyer of novelty URLs where only groggbloggen.se (a Swedish drinks blog) and dopparedan.nu (a very Swedish countdown to Christmas eve) have gone live, so far.
- A ? old person man, living in Sweden. A father of ? sons and a husband of ? wife.
If you want to contact me you can do so via:
- Twitter: @rabaath
- Mastodon: @rabaath
- LinkedIn: rasmus-baath
Everything published on my blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.